If you want to modify your Driver yourself then this might be a headache for you, because Windows 8 will not allow you to install the Drivers which are missing digital signature.
How to Disable Driver Signature Enforcement in Windows 8
There are various tools and methods available that will help you to Disable Driver Signature Enforcement in Windows 8, but here I’m going to include the easiest and best method to do so.
- First go to Run, you can do it by simply pressing “windows key + R“.
- In the Run type, shutdown.exe /r /o /f /t 00 and hit enter.
- Now your PC will restart and you can see Choose an Option.
- From the list of options, Select Troubleshoot.
- Now select Advanced Options.
- Now you can see Windows Startup Settings, click on that.
- Click on Restart.
- Now your Computer will restart to Advanced Boot Options.
- From that you have to select Disable Driver Signature Enforcement.
- Once your PC is restarted you can install any driver that is missing digital signature.
If you followed above method correctly, now you should be able to install any unsigned driver on your Windows. If you are still getting problem then you can post comment below.